Colagen Supplement 350 gr
COLAGEN by GEN Professional preserves the good condition of the joints and cartilage and prevents possible injuries. In addition, thanks to its protein components, it helps to preserve and increase muscle mass, as well as to maintain bones in normal conditions. Collagen is the main constituent of cartilage and tendons, as well as the most abundant protein in the human body. COLAGEN is, therefore, the ideal complement for both sports and health.
- Helps the formation of collagen in cartilage, bones, tendons, ligaments and skin.
- It is a natural muscle relaxant that allows us to rest properly and also acts effectively against cramps, contractures, vertigo and dizziness.
- It is an ideal complement for athletes by facilitating the binding of calcium to our bones.
- It is a regulator of blood sugar levels and also of body temperature.
- Promotes the metabolization of other minerals.
- Regulates the heart rate and blood pressure, which makes it a great protector of the cardiovascular system.
- Maintains normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Helps reduce pain and inflammation of the menstrual period.
- Delays premature aging of bones and joints.
- Facilitates the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Prevents migraines during the process and abdominal pressure.
- It helps us to feel more relaxed and to rest properly.
- Helps to prevent injuries.
- Improves elasticity and joint mobility.
- Contributes to protein synthesis.
The formulation of this product in addition to Hydrolyzed Collagen contains:
- Hyaluronic Acid: Component that acts as a lubricant for cartilage and ligaments, improves elasticity and joint mobility while promoting collagen production.
- Magnesium Citrate: Regulates normal collagen synthesis and contributes to electrolyte balance, energy metabolism and proper neuromuscular function, avoiding cramps and cramps. It is a mineral that plays an essential role in normal protein synthesis, as well as being a natural muscle relaxant.
- Vitamin C: It favors the formation of collagen and is essential for the good absorption of Magnesium.
- Vitamins B6 and B3: They act as coenzymes in the synthesis of proteins, and in the good absorption of the product.
There are no reviews yet.